Well it has been a decent year and after writing the REVIEW (available on the Breaking Point blog), I have decided to bullet the TOP 5 moments for the show in 2013! So here they are:
5. The Q interviews JENSEN KARP. Jensen is the host of "Get up on this this" a podcast on the Smodcast network with Kevin Smith. Each week he and his co-host (Matt Robinson) bring you cool new things you need to know about. A great interview and one of the best moments in show history.
4. Interview with DC Chymes. Dc Chymes is one half of the most respected and well known morning show radio teams in the history of Midwest radio broadcasting. For almost 20 years him and his partner Steve Shannon ran their morning show from St. Louis, MO with 65 market impact on syndication. The history of the show had its ups and downs and DC didn't hold back discussing his past beefs with JC Corcoran and many other stories from their history.
3. Episode 150! Its been awhile since the show started in 2010. There has been a re-election and the world has changed for the better and worse since its inception. Pro Wrestlers BOLT BRADY and JORDYNNE GRACE joined the broadcast to talk wrestling and politics while celebrating the 150th milestone.
2. Mark and Bobby go to Duquoin to win the PATRIOT CUP skate race against 1420 WINI radio station GENERAL MANAGER Mike Barsel. After a valiant effort, Mark walked away with the victory and then had the Patriot Cup kept from him cause of his moderate/liberal attitude and beliefs. That's how they do it in the middle of nowhere I guess! (watch the video on the Breaking Point section of the site)
1. Travis Cook flips out in the infamous Bailey/Cook debates and says that the president needs to be hung from the "highest tree that can be found" for treason. By far the most outlandish and memorable moment of 2013.
We want to thank every single guest from this past year and look forward to another amazing year entertaining all of you! Happy New Year and god Bless you.
Its OVERTIME and Travis Cook, Mark and Jeremy Bailey stick around to discuss some other questions from the listeners...BUT...not before Mark takes control and firmly finds a way to establish the sexiness that is Travis Cook for a lucky Lady out there. Mark and Jeremy breakdown what kind of girl Travis wants, as well as gets the goods on the kind of guy Travis is so they can sell him effectively!
By far one of the more entertaining Overtimes the show has seen. Sit back and enjoy the discussion!
Click Here to DOWNLOAD/LISTEN:
(Right Click and "save as" for D/L)
On this OverTime Mark, Jeremy and Travis Cook continue their discussion from the Debate. Worth every second of your time to listen! Trust us!
(Right Click and SAVE AS)
Here is the video of TRAVIS COOK's acceptance of Jeremy Bailey's challenge to discuss current event topics. This is very entertaining.
Jeremy Bailey and Tony Kozina are still sitting around so we decided to do an Overtime for Episode 115...and it was worth it. Jeremy seems to have some beef with one of our favorite guests and REGRESSIVES, Travis Cook. So Jeremy pulls off and throws down the proverbial gauntlet challenging Travis to discuss politics and policy on the Q! Oh...how exciting this has the chance of being.
Then the gang answers some other questions they couldn't get to on the show, all before moving your favorite SCI-FI shows on from the Sweet 16 of IO9's March TV Madness. Who made the Quaterfinals and who didn't...listen and find out...but we can say...there is an upset.
(right click and "save as")
On this extended version of The Q, Mark is joined by the forces that are the TURN THE RADIO OFF podcast host Mike Parsons and his co-host Kyle! The two dial in a reverb filled discussion with Mark about time zones, Detroit artists and everything else...until Mark decides to challenge the pair to a PINBALL CHALLENGE! After all that goes by the wayside, Mark is joined in the second half by ultra conservative Travis Cook to discuss, heatedly, the Obamacare uphold from earlier in the week. A ton of fun for everyone! DOWNLOAD AND BE ENTERTAINED!
Here is the Weekend LIVE show from 1280AM KYRO in St. Louis! Mark brings back Travis after his total melt down! But things get ramped back up FAST...Mark spends the second half of the show continuing the YEAR OF CHLLENGES by taling smack to Fred Slow of TOO HEAVY TO SKYDIVE, TRAVIS and his WRESTLER DAVE VAUGHN and everyone in between. Time to Walk the Walk on THE Q!