Recently Mark Bland was asked to join Larry Conners on his show called "Larry Conners USA". Mark and Larry discuss the impact of Trump's win in the election and some of the controversy swirling around some of his more ecentric picks for his administration.
So Brian Williams, justifiably, gets lamb basted for making comments untrue to his standing in a situation in combat, but here is AUDIO PROOF and Bill O'Reilly getting called out for lying LIVE on his show....and I guarantee that FOX News won't fire him anytime soon or punish him at all. Conservatives are the worst!!!!
“The Tonight Show” has been taping this week at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Jimmy Fallon has been exploring the park all week.
Last night his guest was Kevin Hart, who was on to promote his new movie: “Think Like a Man Too.”
Kevin admits to Jimmy that he has a fear of roller coasters. So Jimmy decides to help Kevin face his fears and takes on him the king of them all: “Rip Ride Rockit.”
Kevin was truly traumatized the entire time of the ride. Jimmy looks a little scared himself. Then an insect flies in his face.
The video is hysterical to watch Kevin Hart screaming and crying while riding the giant coaster.
Word has it, Kevin will return to “The Tonight Show” to promote his next movie: “Scream Like a Little Girl Too.”
Vaughn Johnson of Philly.com , a pro wrestling journalist, jumped on with me to discuss the current state of Pro-Wrestling nationally. We discuss the potential for a CM PUNK showing at the Chicago RAW, our thoughts on Wrestlemania and Hogan's involvement, some TNA company talk and a even a little ROH discussion. Check it out!
(right click and "save as" for D/L)
Well it has been a decent year and after writing the REVIEW (available on the Breaking Point blog), I have decided to bullet the TOP 5 moments for the show in 2013! So here they are:
5. The Q interviews JENSEN KARP. Jensen is the host of "Get up on this this" a podcast on the Smodcast network with Kevin Smith. Each week he and his co-host (Matt Robinson) bring you cool new things you need to know about. A great interview and one of the best moments in show history.
4. Interview with DC Chymes. Dc Chymes is one half of the most respected and well known morning show radio teams in the history of Midwest radio broadcasting. For almost 20 years him and his partner Steve Shannon ran their morning show from St. Louis, MO with 65 market impact on syndication. The history of the show had its ups and downs and DC didn't hold back discussing his past beefs with JC Corcoran and many other stories from their history.
3. Episode 150! Its been awhile since the show started in 2010. There has been a re-election and the world has changed for the better and worse since its inception. Pro Wrestlers BOLT BRADY and JORDYNNE GRACE joined the broadcast to talk wrestling and politics while celebrating the 150th milestone.
2. Mark and Bobby go to Duquoin to win the PATRIOT CUP skate race against 1420 WINI radio station GENERAL MANAGER Mike Barsel. After a valiant effort, Mark walked away with the victory and then had the Patriot Cup kept from him cause of his moderate/liberal attitude and beliefs. That's how they do it in the middle of nowhere I guess! (watch the video on the Breaking Point section of the site)
1. Travis Cook flips out in the infamous Bailey/Cook debates and says that the president needs to be hung from the "highest tree that can be found" for treason. By far the most outlandish and memorable moment of 2013.
We want to thank every single guest from this past year and look forward to another amazing year entertaining all of you! Happy New Year and god Bless you.
Here we are on the cusp of 2014 and as the time approaches, I think it is important to reflect on what has and hasn't happened in the past 12 months.
The year started off with a little bit of a flutter. Nothing too big to speak of. Same radio station and same radio show. Kids growing up and the 1st birthday party for my son Reid. He really has grown into a great young toddler that is full of wonder and amazement. It always surprises me how fast they get old. I love when they are in that uncondotional period of time. It seems like you can never do any wrong. But around every turn you feel as if you are failing or not living up to their expectations. You are, I should have learned that during my first child. But this has been a bright spot on a rather "meh" year.
Now this year was the year that my life changed and took another great turn in the chapter of life. I found out that I had Diabetes. It was definitely a huge blow to my psyche and life. I really thought things were going down for the last time. I felt the world had been taken away from me when I was already in a vunerable position, but I was wrong. It was a the beginning of learning my boundaries as I get older. The need to watch my intake and make sure that my life is on the right health track. It has been a trying year in regards to this, but I have been troopering through it and making the best of my new situation.
But come middle of the year things did get better when Producer Bobby came in to start working with The Q. Bobby a long time producer for the famed Steve and DC morning show nationally was looking for an opportunity to get back into radio. Without hesitation I took Bobby up on his offer and it was a game changer in regards to bring the show into another light. We increased our fanbase and footprint nationally with the help that Bobby brought to the table. It was also a big year for the show with our first invovlement with the Wizard World Comic Convention in STL and new exciting guests like TNA wrestler Austin Aries and controversial guests like Tuffy Gessling (the obama mask wearing rodeo clown).
Also 2013 saw us pass up 150 shows. I never thought in 2010 when I started the show that I would ever get this far with it. After the 100th show was kind of scarred by the Sandy Hook tragedy, the 150th episode came off without a hitch and included pro-wrestlers Bolt Brady and Jordynne Grace. Both quality individuals in their own right and two people others should watch out for in reagrds to their wrestling careers.
Finally, I want to positively look forward to 2014. I want to continue to build and brand the Q as a force to be reckoned with in the next year on the political landscape. We are heading into the election year for Capitol Hill and all the Senators and Congressmen. We also have the beginning of ObamaCare as it stands at full implementation. This is going to be a year with many items and topics to discuss both good and bad. All I ask is that in 2014 we all take a less jaded and more informed approach to our decisions. Think more about how we will react to others and not throw opinion around as if it is gospel. 2014 is going to be a great year to be in. Even if it besets us with some serious tragedy, through that we will become stronger and more versed in who we are as a people. I want all of you to have a Happy New Year and be positive like me. God knows it is difficult for me to look at anything positively now days.